Thursday, April 24, 2014

Check her out...my Bead Soup partner!

Yes, it's almost time for the reveal, and I totally forgot to show y'all what I got!
I have been so blessed to be partnered with Rebekah Payne of TreeWings Studios. Rebekah is an artist extraordinaire! She creates the most awesome polymer clay pieces, in addition to some seriously cool leather and wire pieces.
Rebekah really sent some very cool pieces for me to play with....wanna see?

The most gorgeous packaging!

Can you believe all that coolness?

 The stars of the show, handmade clasp and leather/polymer clay focal. Isn't that just the dreamiest focal??

I adore the mother of pearl button on the clasp. And do you see the little polymer clay rose on the button? Sweet!

 Super excited about this...Rebekah's mom hand stitched the material around EACH bead in this strand!!!

Antique buttons from her grandmother, czech rondelles, and mother of pearl chips!!

 A swirly brass big hole bead, some cool petal beads, and more of Rebekah's polymer clay roses.

Yes, this is a seriously romantic bead soup! I've been very busy playing in it, and hope you'll come back May 3rd to see what I've created! Blessings, Shirley

5 comments:

  1. Rebekah is a very talented lady! I won some beads from her a while back. Very cool stuff. Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I can just tell you're going to have so much fun with yyour soup :-) gorgeous goodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romantic indeed but also interesting, you have some cool pieces to play with, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure Goodness Here, Shirley! Your reveal will be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.